Kylin Network is extremely pleased to add yet another DeData ecosystem partner: Skyrim Finance!
What does Skyrim Finance do?
Skyrim Finance aims to help investors of different profiles have risk-adjusted returns through fixed-rate and leveraged-yield DeFi products as the First Multichain Decentralized Structured Finance Marketplace.
What will we do together?
- Skyrim will utilize various price-feeding (DeData/oracle services) via Kylin Network to provide a robust foundation for their platform to automate various aspects.
- Skyrim and Kylin will co-develop any novel use case parameters that could include, for example, new monetization and/or operationalization paths based on data feeding and consumption within a DeData framework.
- Skyrim will have access to our DeData Ecosystem network of partners and vice versa.
Why are we excited?
With an extraordinary vision for the future of cross-chain data and data infrastructure, Kylin will play an integral role in helping to drive growth for Skyrim and vice versa in the coming phases of crypto evolution.
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.
Contact Kylin Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/KylinOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kylin_Network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PwYCssr
- Medium: https://kylinnetwork.medium.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kylinnetwork
- Official website: https://kylin.network/
About Skyrim Finance
Skyrim Finance is a Multichain Protocol focusing on Fixed-rate and Leveraged-yield DeFi Products.We aim to build the Robo-Advisor of the DeFi ecosystem.
The DeFi market consists of two types of DeFi investors — Skyrim aims to create a synergy between the gap of these two target markets.
The objective of Skyrim Finance is to help investors of different profiles have risk-adjusted return through fixed-rate and leveraged-yield DeFi products.