Pinknode Partners with Kylin Network
Kylin Network is extremely pleased to add yet another DeData ecosystem partner: Pinknode!
What does Pinknode do?
The goal of Pinknode is to serve as the “Infura for Polkadot” by providing developers with web API access to the Polkadot Relay Chain, as well as future parachains to be deployed by project teams. The latter section is expected to bring about significant value, as Polkadot is designed to function as a network of multiple parachains interconnected by the Relay Chain, as opposed to the single-chain structure used by Ethereum. This would greatly reduce the workload and resource requirements for developers keen on working with Polkadot, as they would be able to directly send and request data via PinkNode without operating their own Polkadot node. Interoperability between the parachains would allow for a quicker integration into new ecosystems while placing an emphasis on front-end development instead of system administration.
What will we do together?
- Pinknode has been appointed to set up Polkadot API endpoints for Kylin and participate in running a full node to integrate its endpoints into Kylin’s oracles docker which will allow data providers to download a client and immediately jumpstart data feeds. Its secure and reliable architecture will ensure that maximum uptimes are maintained to deliver data to its users uninterrupted.
- In light of the extensive number of use cases, Kylin’s considerable customer base will drive up traffic on Pinknode by indirectly interacting with its infrastructure.
Why are we excited?
We are extremely excited to partner with Pinknode as they represent a key element forming an overall, composite infrastructural picture serving the needs of both Polkadot and ourselves through the provision of rockstar APIs to connect web 3.0 applications to our Dedata blockchain, Kylin Network.
Eric Poh, Co-Founder of Pinknode:
“Pinknode finds huge synergies with Kylin Network, with both projects delving into the infrastructure space within the Polkadot ecosystem. Providing real-time on/off-chain data is a highly valued service for dApps, particularly in the DeFi space, and we are pleased to be providing enterprise grade API solutions to enhance the accuracy and reliability of Kylin oracle network”
Dylan Dewdney, CEO of Kylin Network:
“Adoption is a key piece of the puzzle. Without the the ready-made infrastructure that Pinknode will provide to easily start developing on Polkadot, we would find ourselves floundering as an ecosystem. And without access to developers seeking to incorporate on/off-chain data, there is no relevance to the infrastructure. It’s out of synergy and true need for the ecosystem as a whole that we form this strategic partnership.”
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.
Contact Kylin Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/KylinOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kylin_Network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PwYCssr
- Medium: https://kylinnetwork.medium.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kylinnetwork
- Official website: https://kylin.network/
Pinknode is a Polkadot-only Infrastructure-as-a-Service project with the goal of accelerating adoption and empowering innovators to create on the most promising Web 3.0 meta protocol. By providing API endpoints through a streamlined onboarding process and maintaining secure, reliable and scalable node infrastructure, Pinknode helps innovators jumpstart development quickly and accelerates product life cycles.