Kylin Network Successfully Closes $2.7M Private Round Fundraising, Collecting More Key Allies and Solidifying Roadmap
Bolstered by the leadership and faith of our seed investors, and the enormous response to our vision of a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot, it was a whirlwind experience putting together our private round, which was oversubscribed by many multiples and took only a couple weeks to close.
The private round was an opportunity to solidify our roadmap and collect more key allies in our journey toward building the data infrastructure of Web 3.0 via Polkadot. In this round, we collected a total of $2.7M in funding at a $30M valuation.
In addition to many of our seed funders doubling down on their investment, we welcomed new partners into our vision and growth. Please find below.
Private Round Highlights
- Free Company Capital: https://freecompany.capital
- Digital Finance Group: https://www.dfg.group
- Longhash: www.longhashventures.com
- Master Ventures: https://master.ventures
- Dealean Capital: https://dealean.com
- Blocksync Ventures: http://blocksync.com/
- Ceras Ventures: http://www.cerasventures.com
- X21 Digital: https://x21digital.com
- pSquare Capital: https://psquare.capital/
- Momentum6: https://momentum6.com/
We were also grateful to those doubling down from our seed round:
- CMS: http://cmsholdings.io
- Rarestone Capital: https://twitter.com/rarestonecap
- AU21 Capital: https://au21.capital
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.