Welcome to Kylin Network 2022.
Our #DeData movement has been full steam ahead for a long time. Crypto does not wait, but you can click below to get on pace with our achievements so far.
To officially kick off Kylin Network 2022, we want to respect the crypto tradition by resuming the $KYL staking campaign.
Many long-term crypto holders look at crypto staking as a way of making their assets work for them by generating rewards, rather than collecting dust in their crypto wallets.
By staking your $KYL, you will make the Kylin Network ecosystem more resistant. Kylin Network will award its governance tokens to staking participants, which give holders a say in future changes and upgrades.
$KYL Staking Guide
- Go to Kylin Network website and click “Staking KYL”.
- Click “Connect” to get linked to your Decentralized Wallet, e.g. Metamask.
- Please make sure you have $KYL in your connected Metamask wallet address. Otherwise ,the “STAKE KYL ON POOL” button will not be available.
- Once you have $KYL, you can stake it by clicking “Stake KYL on Pool”
- Approve your $KYL token, then choose the amount you wish to stake.
- Click Stake to finish.
Reward Claim: once your staking generates rewards you can click “CLAIM REWARD” to get your unclaimed rewards
Withdraw All: by clicking “WITHDRAW ALL” you will withdraw all of your crypto assets, including your staked $KYL and unclaimed rewards.
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.