Daniel Lee — Full Time Developer
We are thrilled to announce that Daniel Lee has joined the Kylin Core Team! In the last two months, we interviewed many interested candidates to help support our ongoing development work, and Daniel stood out as the best overall fit of skillset, motivation, and strategic direction of the project both short and long term.
Please everyone welcome Daniel to the team!
What Daniel will do
From a high level, Daniel’s role will be to execute on various development tasks with respect to Kylin Network Architecture.
- Liaise with and support Project Lead and Technical Team
- Get to various ‘low-hanging fruit’ milestones in concert with Developer Team and Tech Interface Lead: e.g. Ethereum implementation
- Work/coding on various pallets in Substrate
- Evangelize the Kylin solution
- Assist with design and deploy for PLO
- Assist with design and deploy for Rococo testnet / parachain
- Collaborate with developers; contribute, manage issues, PR, etc., on github.
Daniel’s Background and Experience
Daniel has over 5 years of experience in developing smart contracts and dApps as well as crafting the architecture of blockchain systems.
Previous to his role at Kylin, he was Fullstack Engineer for DaoMaker, DeFi Architect for Paypolitan and Harvest Finance, and a Blockchain Developer for Toptal.
Daniel’s LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/witji-daniel-lee/
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.