Kanthan and Logan— Core Developers (Kylin Tech Squad)
We are thrilled to announce that Kanthan and Logan have are now officially part of the Kylin Core Development Team. Over the past two months, Kanthan and Logan have worked dutifully with our CEO, Sam Elamin, to make the Kylin vision a reality.
In addition, we have added a new ‘Tech Ambassador’, Shankar, who is learning at a quick pace.
Please everyone welcome them to the team!
What Kanthan and Logan (and Shankar) will do
From a high level, their roles will be to execute various development tasks with respect to Kylin Network Architecture.
Kanthan and Logan will:
- Liaise with and support Project Lead and Technical Team
- Get to various ‘low-hanging fruit’ milestones in concert with Developer Team and Tech Interface Lead: e.g. Ethereum implementation
- Work/coding on various pallets in Substrate
- Evangelize the Kylin solution
- Assist with design and deployment for PLO
- Assist with design and deployment for Rococo/Chachacha/Wested testnet parachain
- Collaborate with developers; contribute, manage issues, PR, etc., on github.
- do all the above, while learning more of the ropes with the Tech Squad
Kanthan has over 11 years of experience in building out integrations and will be key for us as we build out our integrations with our partners.
Kanthan’s LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kanthan-segaran-5783708b/
Kanthan’s Github: https://github.com/aalavanthan18
Logan is a passionate data engineer who has demonstrated his ability, drive, and willingness to learn. He brings experience in data warehouse management as well as Fortune 500 non-technical leadership.
Logan’s LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/loganbonsignore/
Logan’s Github: https://github.com/loganbonsignore
Shankar is an experienced software engineer with experience in developing applications using Java, Angular, etc., and a passionate Blockchain enthusiast.
Shankar’s LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mshankarrao/
Shankar’s Github: https://github.com/mshankarrao
What they have achieved so far…
Both Kanthan and Logan have already hit the ground running and have completed the first version of the off-chain Kylin API that will aggregate pricing from over 70 different sources, e.g. CoinGecko, Binance, etc.
Please help us welcome our new joiners on any of our official channels!
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network is building a cross-chain platform powering the decentralized data economy on Polkadot: DeData. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.