Kylin Fire Tweets Program
A couple of weeks ago, we piloted a program we internally called “Kylin Fire Tweets”, and we decided we will take it public, so… here it is!
For this program, we will devote marketing resources to rewarding organic support and interest on Twitter by recognizing a handful or more tweets per week we thought were just excellent, or what we call ‘fire’ tweets.
How it works:
- The Kylin team selects a tweet about the project that we think is educational, clever, funny, great, etc., and we DM the twitter account holder letting them know they won.
- When they confirm we ask for a contribution address, then we run RNG on a number between 1 and 25 (we reserve the right to change this parameter).
- The return result is the amount of KYL we send over. It helps if you have a Kylin Halo too, bc that means you get the return result X2. (To get a Kylin Halo, use our handy telegram bot, here. We will RT your winning tweet!)
Note: you may have an incredible tweet, but a ton of followers, and wonder why you haven’t been chosen? The reason is that, typically, we will be biased toward those with smaller accounts. We think the reasons for this bias should be relatively obvious!
That’s pretty much it!
Looking forward to growing awareness of Kylin Network and our bold DeData vision!
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.
What is Kylin?: https://www.kylin.network/video/kylin.mp4
Contact Kylin Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/KylinOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kylin_Network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PwYCssr
- Medium: https://kylinnetwork.medium.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kylinnetwork
- Official website: https://kylin.network/