Kylin Network is extremely pleased to add yet another DeData ecosystem partner: Cudos!
What does Cudos do?
Cudos is a scalable computing network for both blockchains and consumers of cloud services. It connects blockchain developers and buyers of cloud services (consumers) with sellers (suppliers), who can monetise their idle computing resources. Cudo’s platform takes just a few clicks to install, after which the software immediately begins generating revenue. Cudos automatically and continuously generates passive income from anyone’s hardware, utilising spare computing power and providing instant ROI. Blockchain developers have access to compute oracles, and enterprises can obtain computation on demand that is cheaper and more flexible than that offered by the leading cloud providers. This creates a competitive compute marketplace that offers benefits to consumers and providers.
What will we do together?
- Cudos will leverage our data oracles as well as working through aspects of testnet integrations that will support the data feeding parameters that they require for both (off-chain to on-chain) inbound data feeding as well as outbound data feeding/query (on-chain to off-chain/cross-chain).
- Kylin will leverage the experience and network of Cudos to begin to make inroads to the compute power necessary on both ends to serve the demands of various ML-oriented enterprises and projects in terms of running analytics. (ML will be a key component of buy-side demand and having a scalable, decentralized way to access large compute power is a ket piece driving that adoption.)
Why are we excited?
We are extremely excited to partner with Cudos as they represent a key component of the future DeData world, which is scalable and decentralized distributed computing.
Dylan Dewdney, CEO of Kylin Network:
“We feel encouraged and inspired by the innovative work that Cudos is doing in building out a key infrastructural aspect of the Web 3.0 world: scalable distributed computing. The ecosystem of scalable distributed computing that Cudos will create, also will need to work hand-in-hand with a validation-layer, whereby robust off-chain data can enter various ecosystems and applications that they help to drive. That said, we are excited to be working together to achieve this end!”
Nuno Pereira, VP of Partnerships at Cudo:
“Providing real-time, on/off-chain data is a highly valued service for dApps on the Cudos network. The team at Kylin have an extraordinary vision for the future of data infrastructure and the future of cross-chain data. We’re excited to have their services available for our users on the Cudos network.”
About Kylin Network
Kylin Network aims to build a cross-chain platform powering the data economy on Polkadot. It will be the data infrastructure for the future DeFi and Web 3.0 powered by Polkadot. Kylin Network will provide valid, reliable, secure, cost-effective, and easily-coordinated data sources and data analytics.
Contact Kylin Network
- Telegram: https://t.me/KylinOfficial
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Kylin_Network
- Discord: https://discord.gg/PwYCssr
- Medium: https://kylinnetwork.medium.com/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/kylinnetwork
- Official website: https://kylin.network/
The Cudos Network is a layer 1 blockchain and layer 2 computation and oracle network being designed to ensure decentralized, permissionless access to high-performance computing at scale and enable scaling of computing resources to 100,000s of nodes. Once bridged onto Ethereum, Algorand, Polkadot, and Cosmos, Cudos will enable scalable compute and Layer 2 Oracles on all of the bridged blockchains.